Personal, Physical and Nutritional Training and Consultation
I am not in competition with anyone else.
I run my own race.
I have no desire to play the game of being better than everyone else around me, in any way, shape or form.
I just aim to improve, to become a better person than I was.
Welcome…My name is Halley Mechanic. As a trainer, I live what I teach and believe in what I do. Join me if you are ready to improve your body’s alignment, strength, flexibility and endurance. My goal is to help you improve your life.
My mission is to inspire and encourage each client to identify and achieve his/her personal goals. The best program is a sustainable one and I work with my clients to design sessions that fit their schedule, lifestyle and personality. Sessions focus on the use and understanding of proper technique and progression.
Our workouts draw from several different fitness modalities including balance, flexibility and core training; strength training; functional training; circuit training; full-body aerobic exercises, and yoga postures to ensure that you are always challenged in new ways. Together we’ll work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy.
True ONE to ONE Personal Training as well as Health and Lifestyle Coaching is centered on YOU and YOUR fitness goals!
- The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM): Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist.
- American Fitness and Professional Association (AFPA): Wellness and Nutrition Consultant
- Mad Dogg: Spinning (Group Fitness Instructor)
- Registered Yoga Teacher
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga for Breast Cancer
- Restorative and Yoga Nidra
- Childrens Yoga
- C.H.E.K Institute: Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Ayurveda Training with Dr. Vesant Lad
- Reiki Practitioner (Master Level)
- American Heart Association – CPR/AED First Aid